- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Homemade Jan 2010 Ham and Bean Soup
Homemade - Jan 2010 Ham and Bean Soup
|Total Fat||6 g||Potassium||714 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||3 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||55 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Homemade
- Cooking Light (Home Made) nutrition facts
- Bridgeford nutrition facts
- Buddig nutrition facts
- Corn Nuts nutrition facts
- Castle Wood Reserve nutrition facts
- Crockpot nutrition facts
- The bakery at Wal-Mart nutrition facts
- Venus nutrition facts
- Success nutrition facts