- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Homemade Breakfast Burrito ( Sausage, Egg, Onions)
Homemade - Breakfast Burrito ( Sausage, Egg, Onions)
|Total Fat||4 g||Potassium||364 mg|
|Saturated||3 g||Total Carbs||30 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||1 g||Sugars||26 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||5 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Homemade
- Cooking Light (Home Made) nutrition facts
- Bridgeford nutrition facts
- Buddig nutrition facts
- Corn Nuts nutrition facts
- Castle Wood Reserve nutrition facts
- Crockpot nutrition facts
- The bakery at Wal-Mart nutrition facts
- Venus nutrition facts
- Success nutrition facts