Calories in Home Made Grilled Hake (Fish Fat Added for Cooking)
Home Made - Grilled Hake (Fish - Fat Added for Cooking)
|Total Fat||0 g||Potassium||620 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||26 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||3 g|
More from Home Made
- Muffins - Corn, prepared from recipe, made with low fat...
- Snacks - Potato chips, made from dried potatoes, sour-c...
- Snacks - Potato chips, plain, made with partially hydro...
- Raspberry Infused Fresh Made Lemonade
- Oven Roasted Home Fries
- Totally Tortellini Procedure, Made to Order