- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Home-Made Bolognese Sauce, With Minced Beef, No Pasta
Home-Made - Bolognese Sauce, With Minced Beef, No Pasta
|Total Fat||15 g||Potassium||219 mg|
|Saturated||6 g||Total Carbs||22 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||2 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||20 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Home-Made
- Natures Nectar nutrition facts
- Vita Classic nutrition facts
- Good's nutrition facts
- Cheetos Puffs - Bag nutrition facts
- meat nutrition facts
- Simply Jif Creamy- 33% less sugar, low sodium nutrition facts
- kroger carbmaster nutrition facts
- Jameson nutrition facts
- Wholesome Valley nutrition facts
- Shneiders nutrition facts