- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Home-Cooked Rib Eye
Home-Cooked - Rib Eye
|Total Fat||3 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||6 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Home-Cooked
- Melisa Mccurley's nutrition facts
- Tacos With Turkey and Home Made Taco Seasoning nutrition facts
- Gold Seal - Our Premium Quality nutrition facts
- Massas Santista nutrition facts
- Laive - Leche Chocolatada nutrition facts
- Homemade - Fresh nutrition facts
- Usda Br 11209 nutrition facts
- Food Lion Mozzarella Cheese Whole Milk nutrition facts
- Clean Eating Jamaican Jerk Chicken nutrition facts
- Campbell's Chicken Broccoli Divan nutrition facts