- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Healthy Cooking Broiled Cod
Healthy Cooking - Broiled Cod
|Total Fat||3 g||Potassium||231 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||46 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Monounsaturated||1 g||Sugars||4 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||27 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Healthy Cooking
- Standard nutrition facts
- Salba Smart nutrition facts
- Casey's nutrition facts
- Sinai Kosher nutrition facts
- Annies Naturals nutrition facts
- Three Musketeers mint with dark chocolate nutrition facts
- Baked nutrition facts
- Yoplait Light yogurt nutrition facts
- cyio sport nutrition facts
- Pete's nutrition facts