- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Gino D'acampo the Italian Diet Baked Tomato Gnocchi
Gino D'acampo the Italian Diet - Baked Tomato Gnocchi
|Total Fat||5 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||31 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||5 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Gino D'acampo the Italian Diet
- Prince William County Schools (Va) nutrition facts
- Kroger - Party Pail nutrition facts
- Diadetes family friendly cookbook 2013 nutrition facts
- Godfathe'rs Pizza nutrition facts
- Joe's Crab Shack (from package) nutrition facts
- Kid's Choice nutrition facts
- Emergen-C Five Calorie nutrition facts
- Egg Cracker nutrition facts
- HyVee Frosted Wheat Puffs nutrition facts
- triskits nutrition facts