- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Egg (Cooked Alone)
Generic - Egg (Cooked Alone)
|Total Fat||89 g||Potassium||791 mg|
|Saturated||31 g||Total Carbs||49 g|
|Polyunsaturated||6 g||Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Monounsaturated||15 g||Sugars||3 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||136 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Starbucks Chocolate nutrition facts
- Meza nutrition facts
- Santa Cruz Organic nutrition facts
- kimbo nutrition facts
- deli premium nutrition facts
- Weight Watcher's nutrition facts
- Curly's nutrition facts
- Stonemill Bread nutrition facts
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Co. nutrition facts
- Jazzman's Cafe nutrition facts