- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Friendly Farms (Aldi) Milk (2% Reduced Fat)-k*s
Friendly Farms (Aldi) - Milk (2% Reduced Fat)-k*s
|Total Fat||64 g||Potassium||852 mg|
|Saturated||14 g||Total Carbs||69 g|
|Polyunsaturated||5 g||Dietary Fiber||16 g|
|Monounsaturated||9 g||Sugars||27 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||50 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Friendly Farms (Aldi)
- Life Tree nutrition facts
- Pastificio Artigianale nutrition facts
- Homemade - Grilled Pork Ribs nutrition facts
- Québon (cda) nutrition facts
- lidl yogurt nutrition facts
- DW's Texas Caviar nutrition facts
- Christys Black beans & Chorizo nutrition facts
- Subway 6" Tuna nutrition facts
- Unisson nutrition facts
- generic hotdog bun nutrition facts