- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Food.Com Red Wine Crock Pot Roast
Food.Com - Red Wine Crock Pot Roast
|Total Fat||3 g||Potassium||150 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||29 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Monounsaturated||1 g||Sugars||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||7 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Food.Com
- By April B. Wywood grad A Fancy nutrition facts
- Akond nutrition facts
- Fresh From the Farm Juices nutrition facts
- msu cafe nutrition facts
- Fresh Express - Lots of Veggies - Veggie Medleys - Spinach & Tomatoes nutrition facts
- Pillsburry Stars & Stripes funfetti mix only nutrition facts
- Miller Quality Meats nutrition facts
- Doctor's Best Nac Detox Regulators nutrition facts
- Lewis's Bakery nutrition facts
- Upstate Hospital nutrition facts