- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Eating Well.Com Recipe Simple Sautéed Spinach
Eating Well.Com Recipe - Simple Sautéed Spinach
|Total Fat||25 g||Potassium||597 mg|
|Saturated||6 g||Total Carbs||24 g|
|Polyunsaturated||7 g||Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Monounsaturated||7 g||Sugars||6 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||27 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Eating Well.Com Recipe
- Ground Beef nutrition facts
- Bens nutrition facts
- Premium Quality Private Selection nutrition facts
- Herb ox nutrition facts
- Healthy Choice - Cafe Steamers nutrition facts
- Snak Club nutrition facts
- Onken nutrition facts
- McCain International Thin Crust nutrition facts
- Bellatoria nutrition facts
- Stouffer's Bistro nutrition facts