- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Eating Well.Com Recipe Lemon and Dill Chicken
Eating Well.Com Recipe - Lemon and Dill Chicken
|Total Fat||26 g||Potassium||297 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||163 g|
|Polyunsaturated||9 g||Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Monounsaturated||10 g||Sugars||21 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||19 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Eating Well.Com Recipe
- Ground Beef nutrition facts
- Bens nutrition facts
- Premium Quality Private Selection nutrition facts
- Herb ox nutrition facts
- Healthy Choice - Cafe Steamers nutrition facts
- Snak Club nutrition facts
- Onken nutrition facts
- McCain International Thin Crust nutrition facts
- Bellatoria nutrition facts
- Stouffer's Bistro nutrition facts