- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Danone Danio Breakfast- Apple Pear Banana
Danone - Danio Breakfast- Apple Pear Banana
|Total Fat||3 g||Potassium||1,371 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||45 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||15 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||6 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||14 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Danone
- Tokyo Express nutrition facts
- Fit & Active (Aldi) nutrition facts
- Edwards nutrition facts
- Magnolia nutrition facts
- Aladdin's Eatery nutrition facts
- Synder's of Hanover nutrition facts
- Freshlike nutrition facts
- Smiths nutrition facts
- Johnny Carino's Country Italian nutrition facts
- Mike and Ike nutrition facts