- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Coffee Coffee With 30ml (2 Tbsp) 1% Milk
Coffee - Coffee With 30ml (2 Tbsp) 1% Milk
|Total Fat||0 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||22 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||10 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||4 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Coffee
- Coffee - Brewed, espresso, decaffeinated
- Candies - Dark chocolate coated coffee beans
- Coffee and cocoa (mocha) powder - With whitener and low...
- Coffee - Dry, powder, with whitener and low calorie swe...
- Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino Blended Coffee - Tall - No Wh...
- Raspberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Digiorno Thin Crispy Crust Pizza nutrition facts
- Freebirds nutrition facts
- Cibo Naturals nutrition facts
- Mars, Inc nutrition facts
- Night Hawk nutrition facts
- Cafe Metro nutrition facts
- Knorr Pasta Sides nutrition facts
- Russel Stover nutrition facts
- Hungry Howie's nutrition facts
- Toss Ups nutrition facts