- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Canadian Living Magazine May 2012 Issue Lightened-Up Lemon Drop Cheesecake
Canadian Living Magazine - May 2012 Issue - Lightened-Up Lemon Drop Cheesecake
|Total Fat||2 g||Potassium||600 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||30 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||1 g||Sugars||26 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||5 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Wendy's (Upadated nutrition facts
- Jp Mountain Blend Ice Coffee nutrition facts
- Mori-nu Morinaga nutrition facts
- Subway -12" Flatbread Veggie -no Cheese nutrition facts
- Pecan--kirkland #1 Fancy nutrition facts
- Valpreso nutrition facts
- Jimmy and Joe's Pizza nutrition facts
- Minha -´É nutrition facts
- English Muffin Thomas nutrition facts
- Haolam Cheddar Stick nutrition facts