- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Andy's Homemade Light Marinara Sauce
Andy's - Homemade Light Marinara Sauce
|Total Fat||1 g||Potassium||20 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||23 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||4 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||6 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Andy's
- Carlton Dry Fusion With Lemon nutrition facts
- chio crispers nutrition facts
- Eleanor's nutrition facts
- Monte Enebro nutrition facts
- kellogg's Crunchy Nut breakfast bar nutrition facts
- Güllüler nutrition facts
- star delight bread nutrition facts
- Nasi nutrition facts
- Annies food you can trust nutrition facts
- Zhongdi nutrition facts