Calories in Amrita's Homemade Pork and Vegetables Fried Rice Ratio of 1/3 Rice, 1/3 Vegetables, 1/3 Lean Pork
Amrita's Homemade Pork and Vegetables Fried Rice - Ratio of 1/3 Rice, 1/3 Vegetables, 1/3 Lean Pork
|Total Fat||17 g||Potassium||645 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||103 g|
|Polyunsaturated||2 g||Dietary Fiber||16 g|
|Monounsaturated||4 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||93 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Amrita's Homemade Pork and Veg...
- Wok With Pork and Vegetables (No Rice)
- Vegetable Fried Rice (Celery, Onion & Pepper) 1/2 Recip...
- Chicken Stir-fry With Vegetables and Brown Rice
- Chinese Take Out Roast Pork Fried Rice
- Chicken and Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
- Shrimp Fried Rice