Calories in Aldies Sea Net Brand Sardines In Soybean Oil 1/2 the Can Aldies Sardines With Soybean Oil- 1/2 the Can for the Serving
Aldies Sea Net Brand Sardines In Soybean Oil - 1/2 the Can - Aldies Sardines With Soybean Oil- 1/2 the Can for the Serving
|Total Fat||225 g||Potassium||1,120 mg|
|Saturated||83 g||Total Carbs||459 g|
|Polyunsaturated||3 g||Dietary Fiber||58 g|
|Monounsaturated||20 g||Sugars||41 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||191 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Aldies Sea Net Brand Sardines ...
- Winn Dixie fishermans wharf
- Deli to goo
- Chocolate Mini Cake
- Bilo Signature Deli
- JFE - Kroger
- Ben's Holsum
- Nordone Bros.
- Imperial milk chocolate with hazelnut and raisins
- Folgers Gourmet Selections - Vanilla Biscotti
- Berto's Gelato
- Healthy Chocolate
- Morgan's Spaghetti with lean ground beef
- Meg's coconut rice
- Chocolove xoxoxo
- Green Goddess
- Sushiland (Marinopolis)
- snow floss
- Chef's Cupboard from Aldi's
- stowells of chelsea
- Homer's Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds - Market Basket
- Maple Grove Farms of Vermont Poppy Seed FF
- Subway Raosted Chicken Flatbread 6"