1. Lose 33 pounds - 1/3 of what I need to lose [Achieved 15 Nov 2012]
2. Get to a weight of 250, that was the highest I was in the past, and lost it, hoping I would never get up to it and I've been over that for at least 30 years.
3. Lose 51 pounds from my MFP start weight - then I'm over half way there
4. Be able to wear a size XL coat
5. Get down to 220 - I used to think that was overweight, and for a long time never was over that
6. Get to 203 pounds - less than when I got married
7. Be 180 pounds - I'm guessing that's around my right weight
I'm a computer programmer - spending way too much time sitting at the computer. I've been overweight since I was 10, except for a couple of years when I was 15 and in a school that had decent phys ed program, and a few months when I was 20. I've been severely overweight for 25 years. I lost 50 pounds 5 years ago and kept it off, but had to stop after an operation that took a long time to recover from.
I eat fairly well, not too much junk, just large quantities, but way too much cheese.
Why I want to get in shape
I'm in good health other than weight, but I see people around my getting sick and aging. I was warned by a naturopath that I had very good stamina and energy- but eventually the weight would catch up with me.
- Looking as good as my wife does
- Living a more gracefull life
- Buying clothes that would look good on me.
View All (6)
Bob314159's Recent Forum PostsView All
Sun 02/17/13 07:05am I don't allow cereal in my plan that much it's too easy to eat too large portions, I have wheatabix once week, sometimes some plain unco...
Thu 02/07/13 08:31am My trainer wanted me to get some tighter fitting pants for doing kettle bell workouts, the pants I normally use are work pants not exerci...