We're very pleased to announce that version 1.0 of our iPad app is now available in the App Store! Some highlights:
- Log on the go, but on a larger screen - Like our other apps, our iPad app lets you log on the go, but our iPad app is specifically designed to take advantage of the iPad's larger screen. With a larger keyboard and more screen real estate, the iPad app makes logging easier than ever.
- Syncs with our website and other mobile apps - all entries will sync seamlessly between our website and our other apps as long as an internet connection is available.
- Works offline - don't have an internet connection available? No problem! Our iPad app contains a streamlined food database so that it works offline. Once an internet connection is available, your entries will sync seamlessly as long as you've created a MyFitnessPal account.
- Barcode scanning - if you have an iPad 2 with a camera, you can use our barcode scanner to easily find foods in our database.
- Support and motivate your friends - easily stay in touch with your friends on MFP. Monitor their progress and provide (and receive) the support you all need to be successful.