We're excited to announce that we’ve updated our app for Windows 8 phones. This release includes all the newest features members love on iOS and Android, including the ability to:
- Sign up and log in with Facebook
- Add and invite friends from your Facebook contacts
- Add and invite friends from your Windows phone contact list
- Enjoy type-ahead food filtering
- Follow your news feed from your MyFitnessPal home screen
This new app also offers some great live tile features that are specific to Windows Phone 8. For instance, you can pin live tiles to your home screen, including a summary tile with a meter for tracking your daily progress. You can even pin a quick link to the "add to diary" screen to make the tracking process faster than ever.
So if you're a Windows Phone 8 user, we encourage you to update your MyFitnessPal app as soon as you have a moment. And if you encounter any issues, please let us know and we'll investigate ASAP.