More Android app beta testers needed
Our Android app is progressing very nicely! With the help of our current group of beta testers, we've been able to fix almost all of the bugs we're aware of as well as make a bunch of usability enhancements.
We'd like to do one final round of testing before the app launches, so we're looking for some additional volunteers who have Android phones and are willing to help us test the app. If you volunteer, you are free to try out the app on the condition that you are willing to take the time to report any bugs or issues you find, as well as email us any feedback/suggestions/criticisms/etc. Basically, we're happy to have you participate as long as you are willing to give us your feedback.
If you're interested in helping us test this first version, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- What device you are using (Motorola Droid, Nexus One, HTC MyTouch 3G, etc...)
- What version of the Android OS you have on your device. You can find this by going to "Settings" on your device and then tapping "About phone". The Android OS version is listed under "Firmware version"
- What country you live in (U.S., Canada, etc.)
- How long you've been using MyFitnessPal for (roughly)
- What is your username on MyFitnessPal?
Please don't post this information as a comment to this blog post. Instead, send us a mail message at email@example.com.
Thanks, and hope you are all enjoying the site!
Mike & Al