iPhone Version 3.4 Now Available - Search Your Favorites List, Passcode Lock, and More
At long last, we've released an update to our iPhone app today. In this release, we've added a few small but very helpful features:
- Search Your Favorites Lists: If you’ve been using the app for a while, your favorites list may be quite long, and it may be hard to find the food you’re looking for. In version 3.4, you can now search within your favorites lists only. For example, if you know you’ve eaten “strawberries” before, just tap on the “Recent” tab, then start typing “strawberries”. Your Recent list will be filtered as you type, showing only items that match the search term you’ve entered. Even with hundreds of entries in your Recent tab, you can still quickly find the one item you are looking for.
- Easily repeat your last meal: If you ate the same thing for breakfast today that you ate yesterday, we’ve added a new feature which let’s you easily log the same meal with just a couple of taps. Let’s say you had coffee, granola, and a grapefruit for breakfast yesterday, and you had the same thing for breakfast today. Under the Meals tab, you’ll see a new row at the top of your meals list. Tap on it, and you can quickly add the same items from your last breakfast. On the next screen, you can edit portion sizes or quantities as appropriate, then hit “Add” to add those items to your diary - that’s it! With just a few taps, you can now repeat your entire previous meal.
- Use multi-add mode automatically: If you frequently use the “multi-add” button on your diary page to add more than one food at a time to your diary, just turn the “Always Use Multi-Add” option on, and the multi-add checkboxes will now appear every time you add to your diary.
- Change your default tab: If you find yourself using your Meals tab or your Recipes tab more often than your recent tab, you can now change your default tab. Tap “Default Search Tab Settings” and choose which tab you want to open by default when you start to log a meal.
- Passcode lock: Last of all, we’ve added a Passcode Lock option to the app, for added privacy. Set a passcode, and you will be required to enter the passcode each time you open the app.