iPhone App Beta Testers Needed - Any Volunteers?
*UPDATE* - we've got enough users for our test, so we're no longer accepting any applications to the beta. If you didn't make it in, don't panic - we hope to submit the application for approval into the iTunes store next week, so hopefully you won't have to wait long before you can use it on your iPhone. Thanks!
Great news! Our iPhone app is coming along very nicely, and we're finally ready to have some real users bang on it and help us work through any remaining bugs/issues. We're really excited to have some other folks use the app and give us feedback. Hopefully, you'll like it as much as we do.
If you are interested in participating in the beta test, please send me a mail message with your iPhone UDID and your email address. You can find your UDID by taking the following step:
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac or PC.
- When iTunes opens, click on your device under the "Devices" section in the left-hand column.
- The "Summary" tab in iTunes should now be visible. Click the "Serial Number" label. You'll notice "Serial Number" changes to "Identifier".
- Click on "Edit" in the menu at the top and select "Copy"
- Now compose a mail message to me, and you can paste that Identifier into the mail message.
Don't post this information as a comment to this blog post. Please send me a mail message through MyFitnessPal instead by visiting:
Anyone out there can apply, but if you are accepted, we do require that you answer a few questions about your experience with the app, i.e. give us your opinion about the application as well as let us know of any bugs/crashes/etc. that you find. We probably won't be able to accept everyone, so please don't be disappointed if you don't make it into the beta. We hope to have the official app available very shortly.
Thanks, and hope you are enjoying the site!
- Mike & Al