iPad Update - Version 1.4 is Available
- Sign up and log in with Facebook
- Add and invite friends from your Facebook contacts
- Add and invite friends from your iPad Contact List
- Connect to your favorite health and fitness apps and devices - including Endomondo, FitBit, Runtastic, and Withings - through our App Gallery
- Enjoy type-ahead food filtering
- Use the Repeat Last Meal functionality to add a common meal to your diary with a single click
- Default to Multi-Add for your diary entries
- Enable passcode lock protection, if you are so inclined
- Customize the nutritional information you track in your food diary by updating your food and exercise diary settings on the web.
Mike, Al, and the MFP team
We wanted to give you a heads up that the sugar and sodium information is now readily available in your food diary on both iPad and the web. You'll just need to update your iPad app to version 1.4.1 to see the new columns in your food diary. We hope these prove useful!