We are excited today to announce that MyFitnessPal has partnered with the world’s best apps and devices to make tracking your fitness activity and weight even easier. Now you can link your MyFitnessPal account with the partners featured in our new App Gallery
and automatically sync data from partner services to MyFitnessPal.
We have 4 new types of partners to help you achieve your fitness goals:
- Scales - Wirelessly sync your weight and body fat % to your MyFitnessPal account with connected scales by Withings and Fitbit Aria. No need to manually enter your weight ever again!
- Activity Trackers - Measure your steps and calories burned with hardware devcies from MIO, BodyMedia, and Fitbit. Or use pedometer apps from Striiv or runtastic. Watch as your MyFitnessPal goals are automatically adjusted to take into account your actual daily activity.
- Run Tracking Apps - Track your distance and speed via GPS when you go for a run, walk, or bike ride with Endomondo, and runtastic. The calories you've burned will automatically sync with MyFitnessPal.
- Cardio Devices – Track your favorite exercise activity – measure runs with the Scosche RHYTHM, swims with FINIS’s Swimsense and rides on the Expresso exercise bike.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be blogging about each partner in detail but below is a quick introduction to each new partner. Check back often – we hope to be adding more connected partners soon!
- BodyMedia – Pioneer in wearable body monitoring products that have been clinically proven to bolster weight loss efforts and will soon be used to manage other health conditions.
- Endomondo – A popular fitness tracking app and social network that turns a GPS-enabled smartphone into a personal trainer and social motivator capable of tracking workouts, analyzing performance and allowing users to compete virtually with friends.
- FINIS Swimsense – Interactive watch that captures everything about your swim including laps, total distance, calories burned, stroke count, distance-per-stroke, and much more.
- Fitbit – Makers of the popular Fitbit wireless trackers and Aria Wi-Fi scale that track daily activity, sleep, and weight, allowing users to set goals, track trends and compete with friends for extra motivation.
- Interactive Fitness – The Expresso stationary bikes make cardio exercise fun by enabling interactive and engaging workouts.
- MIO – Innovative heart rate monitoring devices to track heart rate, calorie burn and motion.
- runtastic – Mobile apps that track running, walking and other fitness activities and provide comprehensive usage data including pace, distance, step counts, calories and more.
- Scosche RHYTHM – Comfortable arm-strap pulse monitor that provides users with a simple way to manage, track and analyze their workouts.
- Striiv – Motivational app that makes fitness "play" and gets real results. Turn taking steps into playing a game, donating to charity and competing with friends.
- Withings – Creators of the world’s first WiFi connected personal weight scale that automatically records body weight, lean & fat mass, and calculated body mass index (BMI).
Is there a brand you would like to see connected with MyFitnessPal? We want to hear from you. Leave a comment here!
Thanks, and hope you're all enjoying MFP!
Mike, Al, and the MFP team