20 Ways to Burn 100 Calories
For skeptics that don't believe any of my posts are rooted in credibility - these exercises are carefully calculated and has passed the approval of many nutritionists and dieticians. Any further disagreement you want to make with me is a waste of time - I would never post information that would be misleading or amateur. All these counts are based on an 150-pound individual, feel free to personalize these to better fit your own body.
Hope you find it as useful as I have.
- Vacuuming 25 minutes.
- Gardening 15 minutes of digging and raking.
- Walking at a brisk pace for a little over 15 minutes.
- Jogging in place only 12 minutes and you're 100 calories lighter.
- Ironing clothes 25 minutes.
- Badminton noncompetitive games of 20 minutes.
- Housework vigorous for 20 minutes.
- Volleyball 12 minutes.
- Dancing 20 minutes.
- Biking 10 mph for 40 minutes
- Swimming 15-minute leisurely swim.
- High-impact aerobics 10 minutes is close to 120 calories.
- Golfing 20 minutes.
- Car waxing 20 minutes.
- Frisbee 30 minutes.
- Pushing the baby stroller about 40 minutes.
- Stairs 20 minutes.
- Mowing the lawn 25 minutes.
- Weight training 15-20 minutes.
- Jumping jacks 15 minutes.