Recapping the week of 2/13
How did I do last week?
Food Goals of the week:
- Eat beans at least 4 times this week (only made it 3X)
- Eat two servings of veggies at lunch and dinner each day this week (done)
- Eat one serving of leafy greens daily (done)
- Have one lunch of veggies and protein only (done)
- Smoothies for breakfast (it seems like it was easier to keep my calories on track with a smoothie breakfast. And I can drink it all morning (75%)
- Budget for dessert (this weeks desserts are fruit + nuts, fruit or fruit + yogurt (mixed)
- Raid the freezer for lunch (it is so full in there, I have no room for leftovers) (Failed)
- Try one new recipe this week (done)
- Yoga 3 times this week (Tu, Th, Su) (only 2X)
- Saturday -- rowing sprints: 3 x 500m for time (and log the time in my exercise log (failed)
- 3x 20 minute intervals: rest to sprint ratio, 1.5:1 on MWF (done)
- Up the weights for my upper body workouts (I thought I only needed 12lb dumbells, but some exercises I think am ready for 15-20 lbs) (done)
- 1 stairs workout: 4 times on the stairs on the park (failed)
- Complete the standing ab workout 4x this week (done)
- Continue with 200 squats (done -- the high was 162)
I succeeded on 9/14 (gave myself half credit for partial goals): 64%
I think I gave myself too many goals. I need to cut down the list to 5 of each!
How about you? Did you meet your goals for the week?