Well, I have been taking painkiller drugs since my surgery last week. As much as I enjoyed being out there, there are some side effects which are not a lot of fun. Here are some of them.
- Running out at 3:00 am
- Remembering whether you are chewing steak or cotton candy.
- Telling your wife how good she looks in that dress.
- Trying to "Like" your comments on MFP and deleted them.
- I changed my Facebook Relationship Status to "It's Complicated." (This is going to take a while.)
- I transferred all our savings to gift card at the local motorcycle shop.
- I bought a fake Rolex, some male enhancement pills, an Obama Chia pet.
- I discovered there is no past tense of the word "tweeted."
- The fantasy site I was on was definitely not football!
- “Axe handles” is my new term for crap!
- All my MFP friends looked too skinny.
- I found my webcam in my PJ's and called the doctor.
- I thought QWERTY was a word.
- I was linked to people I never worked with on LinkedIn.
- I discovered there is a good reason Twitter only allows you 160 characters.
- I was in a Russian chatroom selling my weight loss secrets.
- The Captcha codes on Craigslist were messages from God.
- I lost my mouse ball and cracked my keyboard playing fantasy baseball.
- I was outbid for the White House on eBay by MittRomney.
- MSNBC was saying nice things about Democrats, and Fox news was saying them about Republicans - I guess it was wearing off by then...
I should probably stay offline for a bit.
Thanks for your votes and commments!