Back In Action: Updates!
Posted on 2012-08-07 by SillaWinchester
So, I'm back after a long break! I'll give you all some updates now.
- I've managed to keep my weight in the 195-200 range. I consider that very good! I've been to a lot of graduation and going off to college parties - that means lots of cake! Haha, but I think I've done well.
- I didn't stick to my monthly plan, however I wasn't lazy! So far this summer, I've gone on a long hike with my friends; I've been to parties, so lots of dancing; I've been swimming in my pool; ect, ect..
- I'm having some health problems, and realizing I need to see a doctor. I'm trying to get the nerve to do that. I've had many terrible headaches. One day, I felt nauseous, dizzy everytime I stood up, gagged everytime I ate, hot when I tried to move, then cold when I'd go lay down. The next day, I couldn't eat much but felt better when I did. Then later that night, I had this weird thing with my vision. I could only see the left side of anything or word I looked at. Then I had this weird static line accross my right eye. My mom figures I have Hypoglycemia. She's diabetic, and says that a lot of my symptoms that day relate to her low blood sugar symptoms. I'm terrified to go to the hospital though.
- I got a tattoo!! I'm not sure if I like it or not yet. I was peer pressured and rushed into it by a few friends and my mom. I have nothing against tattoos, I just don't like anything enough to have it on my body my whole life, you know? Anywho, I got it. But my nerves stopped me from analyzing every move the tattoo artist made. He wouldn't let me change where he put it, and then he did a crappy job. I wanted it on my wrist like a bracelett but he put it too far up my arm so it looks stupid. REGRETFUL. But, I'm trying to be positive because the tattoo means something to me, and it's no ones fault but the artists that it looks crappy. I'm going to get it fixed up with my moms amazing artist so that way I don't have to hate it. Here's what it looks like:
- I'm starting College this September! I'm taking my prereqs, and them I'm going to study to be a Veterinarian Technician - a passion of mine that was inspired by that one boy :)
That's really all I can think of for now. I'm going to try to stay with this program now. I want to be healthier, and look better.