How does your Prednisone make you feel?
I'm a Prednisone dependent person it seems. I have been on it since 2001 or 2002 for breathing issues. After 10 or11 years it is taking it's toll on me.
I thought it would be helpful to hear what some of you experience while taking it or coming down (off) from taking Prednisone.
Here are something's it has done to me or I feel like it has off the top of my head:
- Weight gain
- Immunity is gone
- Jekyll and Hyde with mood swings
- so darn hungry constantly
- burning of the stomach and throat
- depression, cry over nothing at times
- Gastritis - inflammation of the stomach
- internal bleeding
- extremley irritable
- Can't think straight
- enduced vocal cord problems I think
- excessive thirst
I'm very blessed to have a husband and my son's who have seen me at my worst and still love me and help me out. Seems the older I get the harder it is for me to take and survive the aftermath.