Journal Entry 2/13/13
I woke up this morning and goofed around on MFP, read a little bit of the Bible and wrote a quick blog post. I wanted to write more, but I had to get up and get out the door. I clocked in to work at 6:57am (which rolled back to 6:54am) so I'll be able to clock out at 3:21pm (which will roll to 3:24pm) to get to circuit at 3:30 and still hit all my hours appropriately.
I need to do more strength training...
Hannah can't make it to circuit today. :(
My cube mate is going on vacation next week. :( #foreveralone
Last night I went to counselling with mom and expressed to the counselling lady that it's not my relationship with mom that needs help, it's my relationship with myself. I disguised a lot of what I said with humor, but I still said it. So we have an appointment in 2 weeks... Not super looking forward to it but... eh... this is what I gotta do I guess...
Then Mom and I went out to Chili's and I ordered something from their "lighter choices" menu that was just slightly less than how many calories I had left for the day. It was a grilled chicken breast with a strong lime flavor over black beans and a bit of rice. I liked it. I logged it when I got home and HOLY CRAP SODIUM. o_O #allthesodium Granted the dish was great for protein, and there was no sugar, but DANG that's a lot of sodium, lol.
The higher-ups are cracking down on employees walking down to the cafeteria to get food. The older employees reassure me that it's just a phase and that they're constantly going back and forth between wanting you to do overtime, and then getting really stickler-y about not wasting company time. Unfortunately it seems that some people were spending too much time down at the cafeteria, and now we're all paying for it. #howfrustrating
- TODAY (Wednesday 2/13): Circuit at 3:30pm; GO TO THE WHOLE FOODS STORE FOR ADVENTURES O_O; 40 Days at 6:30pm, then Ash Wednesday service.
- Thursday 2/14: Semi-private at 4:30pm; Valentine's Day! I get to see Brett!
- Friday 2/15: Boston?? Brett - I totes don't know what the deal is with when I have to be where. Plz text me and tell me what I'm supposed to do? Kthxbai
- Saturday 2/16: Boston???
- Sunday 2/17: Boston????
- Monday 2/18: Yoga at 3:45pm; Massage and facial at 5pm.
- Tuesday 2/19: Go see Parker w/ Andy because JASON STATHAAAAAAAAAM :o ... Pool hours are 5pm-7:15pm and 8pm-9pm.
- Wednesday 2/20: Circuit at 3:30pm; 40 Days at 6:30pm.
- Thursday 2/21: Semi-private at 4:30pm.
- Friday 2/22: Hopefully clean all the things and also a P90X workout or some crap.
- Saturday 2/23: Meet with Barry the Tax guy at 1:30pm.
- Sunday 2/24: Moar cleaning moar lifting.
- Monday 2/25: Yoga at 3:45pm.
- Tuesday 2/26: Meeting with Lorraine at 6pm; Pool hours are 5pm-7:15pm and 8pm-9pm.
- Wednesday 2/27: Circuit at 3:30pm; 40 Days at 6:30pm.
- Thursday 2/28: Semi-private at 4:30pm.
- Friday 2/29: Moar cleaning moar lifting.
- Saturday 2/23: Moar cleaning moar lifting.
- Sunday 2/24: Moar cleaning moar lifting. #soundsgoodtome
Ah, right... so tonight is Ash Wednesday... customarily, people will make some kind of sacrifice for the Lent season... I'm thinking I need to put more emphasis on how often I randomly go to restaurants on my own. I need to cut back on that. It's not good for clean eating, and it's not good for my wallet.
If going to a restaurant is a special occasion with Brett or a friend or a family member, or if I'm in a hurry and need to grab something and I don't have an alternative, that makes sense, but when I could just as easily go home and make something healthy, then I'm just sabotaging myself.
Also - Bring straws to work.