Journal Entry 1/29/13
Woke up this morning totally thinking it was Wednesday. It's not Wednesday. It's Tuesday. o_O #yup
SO. Yesterday I went to Yoga after work - it was a good burn - I used my HRM so I know how much I burned (always helpful). Yoga is essentially a core workout that's presented as meditation. But it's not. It's a core workout. :P #yogalies haha
Then I went to the wrong pet store to get Suki cat food, but that's okay cuz I found some cool toys too. Got that stuff and went home. Gave Suki some canned cat food, a new toy, played with her with the lazer pointer a bit - btdubbs, I'm pretty sure that she's perfectly aware that I'm creating the red dot. When I stop pressing the pointer button she looks at me expectantly like "Wtf? Bring it back. C'mon, why'd you stop? I like this game, make it happen." :P Then I gave her a toy with some catnip and she got high while I made myself a protein shake and did some dishes. lol. Stoner cat. :P
Anyways I went to bed pretty early so I should've gotten up early, and I did, but not as early as I wanted to. #boo
What time do I ACTUALLY need to get up??
Well what do I want to do?
- I want to do push-ups and squats
- I want to get to my workouts on time
- I want to spend time reading my Bible
- I want to park in the parking garage
- I want to feed Suki a can of cat food every morning...
Some of these things require that I get up at a certain TIME, others are things I need to make time FOR. So how about the stuff I need to meet AT A CERTAIN TIME...
- Getting to my workouts on time - the earliest workout is 3:30pm, meaning I have to clock out at 3:20pm, which means, if I stay at work for 8.5 hours, I have to clock in at 6:50am (ew).
- I have to get in by 7am in order to park in the garage...
Looks like the defining factor here is the workouts, which leads to a clock in time of 6:50am, which means I have to leave the apartment by 6:20am. Okay...
So what about the things I want to do in the morning?
- Push-ups and squats? Let's say that takes... 20 minutes?
- I want to spend 5 minutes reading my Bible,
- Feeding Suki takes maybe 5 minutes...
Well... that adds up to about 30 minutes. And if I give myself an additional 1 hour for the rest of the normal stuff I want to do... that's 4:50am... hm... yea... That's pretty early... But do-able...
If I want 8 hours of sleep that puts me at going to bed at around 8:50pm - what??? I've been going to bed between 7pm and 8pm! That's totally do-able! Sheesh Mary... You totally have time for ALL THOSE THINGS. What are you doin'?? START TOMORROW MORNING. DO ALL THE THINGS.
OKAY, SELF, GOSH!!
I guess I'm starting that tomorrow morning. :P
VIDEOS AND AUDIO
I also want to learn about Windows Movie Maker and make that happen... I hear that's a good program to record and edit videos. Anybody have other programs that you think are better? That's just the one I heard was pretty easy to use.
Also gotta see how I can record some mp3s for that workout playlist idea. Anybody know of a good program for that?
I clocked in at 7:24am... and I have an appointment to get to at 5pm... should I work out today...?
I was thinking about going down to the Fitness Center and doing a repeat of last week's semi-private workout, (I have it written down) but with the appointment I dunno if it's gonna happen...
I could go home and try to work out at home. Or I could try and get stuff from my list done... I guess I'll go home and then decide what I should do... :/
TODAY (Tuesday 1/29): Meeting with Lorraine at 5pm; Grocery shopping (Chicken and Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt); Work out???; Update résumé; Address dishes; Address laundry.
TOMORROW (Wednesday 1/30): Circuit at 3:30pm; 40 Days at 6:30pm.
Thursday 1/31: Today is Ted's Birthday! Semi-private at 4:30pm.
Friday 2/1: WEIGH IN DAY!! PICTURE DAY!! Pay Rent!!
Saturday 2/2: See Brett! :D Brett, I'm driving to your place, right? Probs Friday night?
Sunday 2/3: See Brett more! And put together food for the coming week.
Monday 2/4: Dentist Appointment at 4:15pm
Tuesday 2/5: Pool hours are 5pm-7:15pm and 8pm-9pm
Wednesday 2/6: Circuit at 3:30pm; 40 Days at 6:30pm
Thursday 2/7: Semi-private at 4:30pm
Friday 2/8: Massage and facial at 4:30pm
Saturday 2/9: See Brett I hope!
Sunday 2/10: More see Brett I hope!
Monday 2/11: Yoga at 3:45pm
Tuesday 2/12: Pool hours are 5pm-7:15pm and 8pm-9pm
Wednesday 2/13: Circuit at 3:30pm; 40 Days at 6:30pm
Thursday 2/14: Valentine's Day! Should get Brett a Valentine's day present... Also should get Andy a birthday present.
NEW TO DO LIST ITEMS:
- Pick up laundry off the ground
- Put away clean laundry
- Pick up and put away coloring books
- I want to make a spot for all my crafts - then whenever I have a free moment, I can address the area with the crafts - maybe in the spare room??? Can put the coloring books in there too...
- Need to clean and put away the rest of the dishes (you're almost done!)
- Start giving Suki one can of cat food and one bowl of dry food per day
- Refill humidifier
- TAXES - go to that place and see what you can do.
- Add other foods I like to the list of healthy foods, write out all the macros, then put together combinations of these foods that will provide me the correct macros in a given day.
- Throw out all junk food.
- Take out recycling.
- Move whiteboard to bedroom.
- Mount Master Sword on the wall.
- Update résumé.
- Send résumé to Maggie.
- Rip Taylor Swift album.
- Set up ipod.
- Experiment to see if Suki likes garlic as much as she likes catnip.
- Visit Andy.
- Visit Beth.